Spring naar content

Lodging a complaint

  • What can you lodge a complaint about?

  • Your treatment by employees or administrators.
  • Being given little, incorrect or misleading information.
  • Receiving no answers to your questions.
  • You can use the damage and inconvenience hotline (meldpunt schade en ongemak) to report comments and/or complaints about public spaces, such as a loose paving stone or a broken street light. If you do not agree with a decision of the municipal executive, you may lodge an objection. We have an objection procedure for this.

  • Details of the person reporting

  • Vul uw e-mailadres in. We vragen u om dit twee keer te doen. Zo weten we zeker dat u de bevestiging op het juiste e-mailadres ontvangt.
  • If you would like to know more about how the municipality handles the recording of your personal data, please read our  privacyverklaring.
  • Dit veld is bedoeld voor validatiedoeleinden en moet niet worden gewijzigd.